Wednesday 1 October 2014

Post the Hundred-and-Tenth - on dissertations and dear friends

I'm back!

Having been absent from this blog for quite a while now, it feels somehow apt that I return to writing with my hundred-and-tenth post, albeit a short one to fill you in on where I am in my life. I have finished my dissertation, and consequently my MA in Text & Performance, the first of my two Master's degrees. 

(That sentence will contain a surprise for most of you, I imagine - namely the 'two' - which I will explain in a forthcoming update. I promise.)

For now, though, I just want to express my gratitude for the wonderful people who have helped me get to this point on my journey. This summer has been a rocky one, in all sorts of ways, but it has also reminded me of what fabulous creatures we humans are - how we come together and support each other when we most need it, and find laughter along the way.

So yeah. Soppy returning post done. Thanks.

Love you all

Jxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment